2. Add page
You can now create a page by inserting the desired «Page title» and selecting the «Page type».
The following page types are available, depending on the template:
- Default (empty page with header & footer area)
- Duplicate (duplicate of the currently activated page with a new page title)
- Home page (page based on the home page of the selected template)
- About us (predefined content depending on template)
- Contact (predefined content depending on template)
- Gallery (page with gallery area to upload pictures directly)
Please note that once you select a «Page type» and create the page, it cannot be changed. If you selected the wrong page type, you have to delete the page and create a new one.
Then click on «DONE».
5. Menu preview
To view the menu’s structure as a website preview, click «Preview» at the top. The view changes and the website is displayed without the various editor elements.
Click on «Return to edit» to return to edit mode.