You can no longer receive emails but do not receive an error message.
Unable to receive emails / no error message
- You stop receiving emails although you are certain you should have received some.
- Emails can still be sent without difficulty.
- You do not receive an error message or similar when retrieving your emails. It appears that you simply have not received any new emails.
- If you log into Webmail, the inbox is not displayed. (You will not necessarily see this symptom.)
- This problem occurs when the mailbox in your email account is full. In addition, if there are too many emails in your mailbox, Webmail may be unable to access your emails.
There are two ways to solve this problem:
- The easier solution is to go to Webmail and delete some emails that you no longer need. Instructions on accessing Webmail can be found here.
- If the mailbox is no longer displayed in Webmail, you can increase the size of that mailbox to free up sufficient storage space. Instructions on changing the size of your mailbox can be found here. Once you have changed the size of your inbox, you should no longer have any problems synchronizing emails with your email program.