In the event of death, the bereaved must deal with a number of tasks and formalities. What happens to an active contract with Hoststar?
Changing the contractual partner in the event of death
- First you must decide what needs to happen with this subscription.
- Please note that in the event of the contractual partner's death, Hoststar is only required to provide the inheritor(s) with information related to the login details for the services of the deceased contractual partner if presented with an official death certificate (see GTC / section 7.5).
- Please use the form «Change contractual partner in the event of death» (PDF) (DE). Complete the entire form, sign and return it to us along with copies of the required documents.
- Address and fax numbers can be found under «Contact».
- We will then contact you.