- You cannot send emails, or sent emails are being returned to you with an error message. However emails can still be retrieved without difficulty.
- With each attempt to send an email, regardless of the recipient address, you get an error message either in the form of a response email or an error message directly in your email program.
For example, the error messages contain the following information (usually at the end of the email):
- «554 5.7.1 Rejected X.X.X.X we do not accept E-Mail from dynamic IPs»
- «Remote SMTP Server Returned: 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [X.X.X.X] blocked using spamsources.fabel.dk; Listed http://www.spamsources.fabel.dk/ip/X.X.X.X»
- «553 5.3.0 Spam blocked see: http://spamcop.net/bl.shtml?X.X.X.X»
- «550 5.7.1 Host is on the AHBL - Please see http://www.ahbl.org/tools/lookup.php?ip=X.X.X.X»
- «The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- (reason: 550 Blocked - see http://cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi?ip=X.X.X.X)»
(X.X.X.X is a placeholder for the relevant IP address, e.g. 188.8.131.52)